Attorney Michael Lilly has been a licensed attorney in Jonesboro, Arkansas, for almost 20 years, with his general areas of practice including family law cases (such as divorce and child custody), criminal defense, and auto accident cases involving injury or death. An avid sports enthusiast, Michael became an attorney in part because of his desire to “compete” inside and outside of the courtroom. This competitive side of Michael is perhaps best displayed when he is aggressively representing his clients at trial. As a result, Michael has developed a reputation as a fierce trial lawyer.
One of the things that Michael is especially proud of is the large number of referrals that he receives from former clients, other attorneys and even judges. These referrals are a product of his success and reputation. Michael believes strongly in representing his clients aggressively, but also with integrity and class. Core values, such as family and faith, are important to Michael, and he wants to guide you through this time of stress and adversity for you and your family.
Another aspect of Michael’s representation that he takes great pride in is responding to his clients’ needs in a timely manner. Client phone calls are returned promptly and court papers are filed without delay. In addition, Michael is able to meet with clients at night or on weekends when necessary.
If you need an attorney, you should act now. Call the Law Office of Michael Lilly today and speak with attorney Michael Lilly about your legal needs. Contact us today at our toll-free number or through our online inquiry form. We are ready to work for you.
- Family law (including divorce, child custody, child support, paternity, guardianship, adoption, retirement QDROs, and DHS cases)
- Criminal defense (including all felony and misdemeanor cases, DWIs, expungements/petitions to seal and also federal court cases)
- Auto accidents
- General civil litigation
- Other (including wills, incorporations, LLC formation and powers of attorney)
- State of Arkansas 1997 (includes all district courts and circuit courts in Arkansas, Arkansas Court of Appeals and Arkansas Supreme Court)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Arkansas
- Juris Doctorate, University of Arkansas (Fayetteville), 1997
- Bachelor of Science (Finance), Arkansas State University, 1994
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Craighead County Bar Association
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association