No Recovery; No Fee!
On Accidents & Personal Injury Cases
In December 2015, there were 30 fatal accidents in Arkansas alone. This number shows the serious nature of car accidents, but it doesn’t reflect the struggle faced by those who were left behind. The Law Office of Michael Lilly in Jonesboro has experience handling cases that arise after a serious auto accident. Some of the most common types of cases handled by a car accident attorney include:
- Rear-end collisions: The majority of these accidents occur when a driver’s attention was diverted or when the driver was not looking at the road, according to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- Parked car collisions: These accidents can usually be avoided by allowing for extra room between your vehicle and others and by looking behind you when reversing.
- Hydroplaning: When your automobile is traveling at high speeds in wet road conditions, a thin layer of water can cause you to lose control over your direction.
- Animal collisions: The increasing number of white-tailed deer in Arkansas has led to a growing number of deer-vehicle collisions.
- Side-impact crashes: These accidents generally occur when drivers fail to stop and collide with vehicles that had the right of way. According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, side-impact crashes led to 27 percent of the passenger vehicle occupant deaths in 2009 in the U.S.
Compensation for Medical Expenses
Most auto accident cases are settled out of court and without a lawsuit having to be filed, but even cases that are settled out of court can sometimes take months to resolve. Unfortunately, medical expenses may need to be paid without waiting on settlement or trial. In many cases, specific insurance coverage may be available to help pay up to $5,000 or more of your medical expenses while you are still being treated and your case is pending. The Law Office of Michael Lilly will help you in all aspects of your accident case, including the process of trying to get your medical expenses paid as soon as possible.
Compensation for Lost Wages, Pain & Suffering
If you are injured in a motor vehicle collision, then you may be entitled to compensation for much more than just your medical expenses. The Law Office of Michael Lilly will aggressively pursue all available compensation on your behalf. This may include any wage loss that you have incurred as a result of your injuries that prevented you from working. In addition, Arkansas law allows you to recover damages for your pain and suffering that have resulted from the motor vehicle collision. The amount recoverable for pain and suffering can vary greatly from case to case and there is no magic formula to determine this amount. That is one reason you need an experienced attorney in Michael Lilly to be your advocate. Experience, knowledge and attention to detail are qualities that have enabled Michael Lilly to recover millions of dollars for his clients. Don’t delay. Call now! Contact Michael Lilly at 870-935-2400 or 866-835-2400 as soon as possible following your motor vehicle accident.
Call Today for a Free Auto Accident Consultation
Contact the Law Office of Michael Lilly for your free auto accident consultation in Jonesboro and throughout Arkansas. Call us at 870-935-2400 or toll-free at 866-835-2400.