No Recovery; No Fee!
On Accidents & Personal Injury Cases
In December 2015, there were 30 fatal accidents in Arkansas alone. This number shows the serious nature of car accidents
, but it doesn’t reflect the struggle faced by those who were left behind. The Law Office of Michael Lilly
has experience handling cases that arise after a serious auto accident. Some of the most common types of cases handled by a car accident attorney include:
- Rear-end collisions: The majority of these accidents occur when a driver’s attention was diverted or when the driver was not looking at the road, according to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- Parked car collisions: These accidents can usually be avoided by allowing for extra room between your vehicle and others and by looking behind you when reversing.
- Hydroplaning: When your automobile is traveling at high speeds in wet road conditions, a thin layer of water can cause you to lose control over your direction.
- Animal collisions: The increasing number of white-tailed deer in Arkansas has led to a growing number of deer-vehicle collisions.
- Side-impact crashes: These accidents generally occur when drivers fail to stop and collide with vehicles that had the right of way. According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, side-impact crashes led to 27 percent of the passenger vehicle occupant deaths in 2009 in the U.S.